Bucks Selection Review query

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

gilters

Bucks Selection Review query

Post by gilters »

I wonder if you can please help....do you know if the Selection Review panel in Bucks will have my DD's scores already when they come to look at her case or do I need to include them in my Review paperwork?
I see there is space on the HT form for them but as we live out of county my DD's HT will not know them (unless they have been sent by Bucks CC to the school?)
I was a bit worried about writing them in after the HT form comes back to me, as I know they will have received a copy from her without the scores!
I hope this makes sense!
Thanks
southbucks3

Re: Bucks Selection Review query

Post by southbucks3 »

gilters wrote:I wonder if you can please help....do you know if the Selection Review panel in Bucks will have my DD's scores already when they come to look at her case or do I need to include them in my Review paperwork?
I see there is space on the HT form for them but as we live out of county my DD's HT will not know them (unless they have been sent by Bucks CC to the school?)
I was a bit worried about writing them in after the HT form comes back to me, as I know they will have received a copy from her without the scores!
I hope this makes sense!
Thanks
Copy both sides of your results sheet and give it to your head teacher today, belt and braces then.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I would also discuss whether the HT will strongly support a review; have they got enough evidence? You may wish to consider an appeal rather than a review.
gilters

Post by gilters »

Thanks for your reply. Hadn't even thought about going straight to an appeal - I'm a bit confused now! Basically my daughter is at a middle school since Sept '13. Head teacher has only been there one term so all a bit tricky. We have academic evidence - KS1 all level 3 and predicted 5s for SATs with poss level 6 papers? Any more advice would be appreciated.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now