Woodford 8th December!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mum2007

Woodford 8th December!!!

Post by mum2007 »

Could anyone tell me is the exam on 8th December?? and has anyone recievd a letter of timing??

Thanks
shah

Post by shah »

i am still waiting for my letter too, the lea will probably send them out this week. its either 8/12 or 9/12 test dates for NVR

good luck
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

does anyone know what the time the exam is usually? Do they do morning and afternoon exams or just the one in the morning?

Are watches allowed and if so what type
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

Hi everyone,
All you need to do is wait for the letter which should arrive within the next 3 days.If you don't recieve it by Dec 2nd then I advise you to phone the LEA.
Good Luck to all of your kids next weekend. :D
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

Just realised Dec 2nd in on Sunday.If it doesn't come by the 3rd then give them a call.Dates,times venue,stationary,watches,breaks etc will be answered in the letter. :)
shah

Post by shah »

we got our letter yesterday. my daughter will be sitting on sunday.
good luck to everyone taking the tests God Willing you will all do well in every aspects of your lives as your parents are so supportive.
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER THIS IS A MORNING EXAM ONLY OR DO THEY DO MORNING AND AFTERNOON EXAMS?
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

Mum 2007,
Have you recieved your letter yet?It will tell you what day,time and place your daughter will be sitting the test this weekend.

Good luck
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

Thanks for that, i wll check tonight :oops:
shah

Post by shah »

as far as i know these are only morning tests. all the details will be on the letter.
2 hb pencils, eraser no pencil case
snack for break
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now