Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Good Luck

Post by Guest »

Good Luck to all sitting for the Tiffin 11+ test tomorrow!
Drastic Dad

Post by Drastic Dad »

Good luck to all Tiffin hopefuls. Mine will be taking the exam next year. Is Tiffin difficult to get a place in?
ani

Post by ani »

It is a tough competition, last year when my son sat Tiffin's 11+ there were 1162 boys who sat the test.
me

tiffin

Post by me »

:lol: Yep its hard saw one poor child being sick yesterday before he went in. its only hard to getinto because they have children from all over the place . One child in year 7 took the test last year got in but lives in Brighton and yes he was he was living in Brighton when he took the test
hb

Post by hb »

We have just been through a similar experience with Wallington Grammar. They had 1500 boys sit the exam in September with just over 450 passes. There are only 120 places, so how do you explain to a ten year old that although they made the grade and they are suitable for the school but they have not been given a place because of sheer numbers. I sat next to a lady at a school open day who had come from Guildford with her son. There's me worried about how my son will manage the 3 miles journey to school every day!