Travelling to Kendrick from Hampshire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
snow_jay

Travelling to Kendrick from Hampshire

Post by snow_jay »

Good morning All,

Congratulations to all of those parents that have received their allocation letters and best of luck to those still waiting.

Commiserations to any who's children may not have made the cutoff, however if they were bright enough and determined enough to deal with the pressure of the exam at such a young age as well as the invisible parent pressure, they will do well wherever they attend, out of the whole process I'm sure we have all noticed the change in our children and just how much they can absorb. (I'm sure there are a fair few parents on here like me, that didn't even have the courage to take the 11+ :oops: ).

It is a stressfull time for all and especially the young ones, eventhough they may not show it, they pick up the vibes very easily.

I was wondering if anyone else's children are/may be travelling from the Fleet area for the 2013 entry and if so are you contemplating the train or bus ? The bus times seem very early in the morning and I do not need to explain to anyone what Reading traffic can be like.
HWMUM

Re: Travelling to Kendrick from Hampshire

Post by HWMUM »

We are hoping for a 2014 entry and would be travelling from Hartley Wintney. How is it travelling in from this area?
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

There is a yr 7 girl who is not likely to return after half term as travelling from Camberley area has just proved too much. If there is a train you can use that is ok but I wouldn't fancy doing it by road
HWMUM

Post by HWMUM »

Ok interesting.. There is a bus that goes through our village and stops just opposite Kendrick. We tried it out in morning traffic and it wasn't bad. More thinking about if anyone else from the school would be on the same bus
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now