SIF

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
indian-mum

SIF

Post by indian-mum »

Do i Need to fill SIF for Nonsuch and Wallington.
whythis11plus

Re: SIF

Post by whythis11plus »

I have just completed the CAF and it also asks SIF for Nonsuch and Wallington.

Applicants for Nonsuch High School for Girls should complete a Supplementary Form. In order to sit the test on 17 September 2014, the Supplementary Form must be returned to the school by 4 September 2014. The Supplementary Form is available from the school, or online.

I believe we did this online when filling SET. Please advise if we need to do any thing.

Thanks and Regards,
W
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

Deleted by user.
Last edited by Ladymuck on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whythis11plus

Post by whythis11plus »

Thank you Ladymuck. You are right.

I found the following at http://www.nonsuchschool.org/157/year-7 ... ember-2015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How do I apply for a place at Nonsuch High School for Girls (hereafter ‘Nonsuch’)?

For a place at Nonsuch in Year 7 September 2015 you must register your child to take the Selective Eligibility Test by completing the registration form which can be accessed HERE (Please click). This online Supplementary Form can also be accessed via the websites of Greenshaw High School, Wilson’s School, Sutton Grammar School, Wallington High School for Girls and Wallington County Grammar School.

The Supplementary Form will be available to complete online from 1 May 2014. The closing date for the completion of the Supplementary Form is midnight on 4 September 2014.

You must complete your registration using the online form in advance of this closing date.

Should your daughter be successful in the Selective Eligibility Test, she will be invited to sit the second stage Entrance Examination at Nonsuch. If your daughter passes this test you must include Nonsuch on the Common Application Form (CAF) to be eligible for consideration for a place at Nonsuch.

The CAF is provided by your home Local Authority when your child is in Year 6 and you use it to apply to any school regardless of the Local Authority in which the School is located. It can also be completed online via the following link:

https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

The closing date for submission of the CAF is 31 October 2014. If you wish to apply for a place at Nonsuch you must name the school on the CAF.

In order to make a valid application to Nonsuch:

you must name Nonsuch on your home Local Authority’s Common Application Form; and
your daughter must sit the Nonsuch second stage Entrance Examination.
indian-mum

Post by indian-mum »

Thanks Ladymuch and whythis11plus :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now