Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

Why is Essex forum so quiet?

Post by Guest »

Hi essex forum, why so quiet,
Karen

Post by Karen »

I think the answer to that is quite obvious. They've got Post 11+ Stress Disorder. You'll probably find most of them in REHAB. :wink:
patricia

Post by patricia »

And if you register, you TOO can join REhab...
jazzteddy

Should jazzteddy join REHAB

Post by jazzteddy »

Life on the Essex Forum at last, some of the recent topics on other parts of the forum have been, shall I say... heated.

Would like to join you all in REHAB , but am ashamed to say I can barely type (not much of a technology buff), let alone find funny pics and make witty remarks. :?
Also you do all seem to eat a lot of cakes and chocolate late at night... this could lead to nightmares... or at the very least severe weight gain and that would be bad :evil: But on the plus side, chocolate is yummy.

Re: Should jazzteddy join REHAB

Post by Guest »

jazzteddy wrote:Would like to join you all in REHAB , but am ashamed to say I can barely type (not much of a technology buff), let alone find funny pics and make witty remarks. :?
Also you do all seem to eat a lot of cakes and chocolate late at night... this could lead to nightmares... or at the very least severe weight gain and that would be bad :evil: But on the plus side, chocolate is yummy.
that is not the purpose of REHAB, jazzteddy.

Let me show you the light:

we eat to live, not live to eat. Severe weight gain is an occupational hazard only if you lack control.

visual stimulation (from pics) is good for creating new synaptic connections in the brain. It is for a11 to enjoy.

remarks are not always witty, some are downright insulting :evil: or loopy :roll:

chocolate is always yummy.

Please go upstate and visit REHAB.

You really don't need to post pics or indulge in calorie laden products.

Your very presence there will be greatly welcomed!

So the answer to your question, "Should jazzteddy join REHAB?" is

YES

after all, if you do,what could possibly happen that is bad? :?

stay on after another 394 pages??? :shock:
jazzteddy

should jazzteddy join REHAB

Post by jazzteddy »

Have to watch the finale of Heroes first though.... :)
patricia

Post by patricia »

So, Jazzteddy

What did you think of the Heroes Finale...

I have been watching it with my teens, its a bit of family time together,[ as they have got older they spend more and more time away from the family unit, shame but a fact of life! ]

I have been thoroughly enjoying it. My personal favourite comes back on our screens next year...LOST.

Patricia
jazzteddy

Post by jazzteddy »

Watched heroes with my youngest, he is not keen on the more gory bits, but is fascinated by the plot. So had one eye on the tv, one on him, one on gory bit warning watch, one eye on internet, (oops that means I have 3...)It is repeated tonight so will re watch for myself, its an interesting series.
Used to watch lost with my eldest, but naughty boy, fell in love, swapped uni (halfway through...argh the horror :twisted: ) moved to Sussex uni and then decided to get married. It really is all downhill, those few togetherness moments with our older kids are something special.
Roll on some new twisted series for us all to enjoy, makes a change from trying to fathom the world of education. :)

Post by Guest »

Heroes Lost eleven plus sounds like a name for a new film/book and could be my lifestory . Heroes is excellent cant wait for heroes 2 is sylar gone dont think so and then Lost in the new year wow have been waiting for that for far too long. Then the big day when we find out if our little darlings have achieved what they set out to do in the 11 plus so much stress will any one be able to sleep the night before the results Still christmas soon can concentrate on that and try not to obess about 11 plus roll on march
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now