where has eveyone gone!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pensby

where has eveyone gone!

Post by Pensby »

Hiya Scatshouse and anyone else from Wirral

Is no-one posting on here now the exams are over!

Shall I stop checking in ?I've looked since Tuesday and no new posts ,has eveyone gone till March??

Well if thats the case I'll come back then if not hope you're all well and the kids are enjoying 11+ free time I know my son is!! :D

Talk soon?
Pensby :!:
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

why are you looking here, Pensby?
scatshouse is about, positively glowing in orange, nosing as usual on the other threads.

You should be at the Hotel upstate relaxing.

Free cake tonight. Fresh Towels.

Bewildered is offering to destre55 parents by sending people on exotic holidays....
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Hello Pensby,

I'm always here. Nobody else ever is though. Until March I suspect.
I just don't post because I don't want to seem as though I talk to imaginary posters like others I won't mention!! (See Wrong Section in Rehab).

I'm glad your son is enjoying 11+ free time, mine also. He was asked by his auntie how it went this week and his reply was oh! we won 6-4. It seems he's forgotton all about it, football is much more important!

Scatshouse.
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

I don't want to seem as though I talk to imaginary posters like others I won't mention!!
but chewy is real!! :shock:
I did speak to her last night and today. :?
and Pensby and Notionpotion and HopefulDen and munster and frantic ... they are real too. :lol:

I'm real as we11 as I've trave11ed a11 the way to Wirral and get back to my bed at the Hotel every night ;just to see the sights and meet old friends( except Always Right and Always Perfect Appeal Mum who is always out, according to her answerphone me55age," if your name is LBSWM, I AM not in!") :cry: :cry: :cry:
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

I surely am real too! Nope, still here nosing around. (I think I need counselling now).
Daughter having a bit of a rest although I'm still making her go to Tutor until January for the Birkenhead High exam (just in case all else fails and she ends up being allocated Park Hgh). Also it will keep her maths up to speed. Bit of a refreshing change from VR!
Looking at other areas receiving their results and imagining it's March! Then I have a glass or two of wine and calm down a bit into the present day.
So, still here! (can't seem to kick it!)
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Nice to hear from you all ,obviously need to check in other places ( ie a certain hotel) for a chat ,will keep on posting between now and the dreaded day!!

I think all thoughts of 11+ have gone out of son's head,now Xmas plays,presents and of course football,lets hope that they keep him busy over the next few weeks .

Will check in with you all soon :lol:

Pensby
mumster

Post by mumster »

Hello, nice to hear from everyone.
I'm still around too and keep checking for new posts ... addicted now! Enjoying a bit of a relax until results time when the stress levels will rise once more!
I'd like to wish everyone a very happy and relaxed Christmas (can't believe this is here again)
Mumster
xx
:lol:
frantic

where has everyone gone?

Post by frantic »

Hi everyone, thank goodness you're all ok!!! I too keep checking for new posts at least 6 times daily, but I'm not addicted honest!! Son doesn't even mention 11+ now, is too interested in football & Christmas - best thing really, I on the other hand...... :?
Keep posting!
Take care
Frantic
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

My new obsession is how to get hold of Wii (or is it W11...)Play before christmas!
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Notion Potion,

I've pm'd you with details of who had them on Friday. (Nintedon Wii's)

Scatshouse.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now