Name labels and bag tags

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

fatbananas

Name labels and bag tags

Post by fatbananas »

Can anyone recommend a company to provide these? I need strong sticky labels and bag tags that aren't babyish. :D
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
scary mum

Re: Name labels and bag tags

Post by scary mum »

I've used Labels4kids - fine although I'm sure there are plenty of similar companies supplying similar products!
scary mum
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

scary mum wrote:I've used Labels4kids - fine although I'm sure there are plenty of similar companies supplying similar products!
Was trying to remember who I used, was trying to look it up. We used these too. Plain simple stick on labels. None have come off to my knowledge.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

We use Simply Stuck. Got them for DS before he started school. He's now in Year 11 and we're still using them.
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

Thank you everyone! I went with labels4kids because it did stikits which I've used before; and because it does tags which can be plain and no pictures of choo choos :wink:
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
Mehere

Post by Mehere »

I've used Easy2name. The stickeasy range are fantastic (can get plain white). I've been able to use on cagoules, material book bags (and everything else). The manufacturer recommends sticking them on the care label but they have worked everywhere for me and they go in the wash and tumble drier OK! They are stronger than their ordinary stick on labels (which are also good) as I used to have to glue these back onto some items e.g. book bags and lunch boxes.

They also do luggage tags plain or patterned in different sizes.

Every 6 months or so I also get an e-mail from them with a discount code.
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

We use Easi2name too. They really do stick well. There's one on my saucepan that's been there for 5yrs plus. Dishwasher, oven and hob and it's still holding strong.
KB

Post by KB »

Er, why on your saucepan ? :?
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

Some sort of 'bring and share' I think. The NCT were very pro shared lunches when my kids were babies, or maybe a school event? I'm not sure now. But I do love my saucepan! There's one on our ladle too, so I'm thinking it may have been a ''soup social'.
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

Thinking of labels...

I'm all for a bit if time saving so none of our labels have first names on. They all say our surname followed by Family. We have an unusual surname so everything gets back to the right house eventually.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now