CCSE admin fee when using Stephenson's buses?!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Manana

CCSE admin fee when using Stephenson's buses?!

Post by Manana »

Does anyone know how much this annual fee is. I see we'd need one in order to get dd a season pass but I can't find the cost?!
djy76

Re: CCSE admin fee when using Stephenson's buses?!

Post by djy76 »

Hi

From memory it is £30 for the admin fee payable in the Autumn term with the first term's payment..

djy
moved

Post by moved »

I thought £20, but I paid it just after DD got her GCSEs and we had a houseful of happy girls!
FlightyRachel

Post by FlightyRachel »

You can pay daily on the Stephenson's routes as they are not exclusive, anyone can jump on. :)
You may find it is more economical as you then don't pay for snow days, break down days, days off, the days they miss the bus etc etc.
Manana

Post by Manana »

FlightyRachel wrote:You can pay daily on the Stephenson's routes as they are not exclusive, anyone can jump on. :)
You may find it is more economical as you then don't pay for snow days, break down days, days off, the days they miss the bus etc etc.
That's useful to know-thank you. Does anyone happen to know exactly where outside SHSB the bus stops?
pleased as punch

Post by pleased as punch »

FlightyRachel wrote:You can pay daily on the Stephenson's routes as they are not exclusive, anyone can jump on. :)
They said at the beginning of Sept '14 they could not guarantee daily tickets on the Colchester route (676) as it was becoming booked up with children holding season tickets. Just thought I would mention as you may want to check your chosen route.
pleased as punch

Post by pleased as punch »

Manana wrote:
That's useful to know-thank you. Does anyone happen to know exactly where outside SHSB the bus stops?
Think the Stephenson buses are probably at the front entrance as the SBC coaches from Chelmsford are at the back gate.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now