appeals for herschel grammer

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reena

appeals for herschel grammer

Post by reena »

My daughter failed, scored 108, she was tranfered to a new school in september this year, i feel at this moment in time my daughter could have passed if i hadnt changed her school so sudden. It was like a new begining, new friends ect..
I was very unhappy with her past school as they never gave h/work and didnt believe in the 11+ exam.

Her current school predit 4A for all core subjects, SATs results and feel she will do even better if she continues the keen attitude and hard work. is it worth me appealing???

please give me true opinions
guestpm

appeal

Post by guestpm »

I am sorry to hear that she did not pass, I feel there is no harm. My child passed exam with 111, and this is no gurantee to get into herschel. She will be on a waitng list most likely.

when children score between 105 above no harm to appeal.

Good lick
chad

Post by chad »

Hi reena,

I will be honest and say that the appeal board are probably looking for predicted Sats of 555 or 554.....If you think her levels have suffered because of her last school then it will need to be backed up by a letter from the current school possibly indicating that with her rapid progress since she started the school they could see her achieving 5's in the Sats.
Being 3 marks off the '111' means that a lot depends on academic evidence. Your mitigating circumstance would be the school move (can be unsettling). The panel will most prob ask why you moved schools so close to the exam.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now