Two different catchment for Wallington Girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

oberoijasleen

Two different catchment for Wallington Girls

Post by oberoijasleen »

Hello All,

I was going thru the Wallington Girls website, and I saw 2 circles for catchment :(. Red and Blue.

Can anyone please explain what this means :(.

What if there are 3 girls with same marks and only one place. One stay outside both circles, 2nd stay in red and 3rd in blue. Which one will get the seat.

I know this might be the most stupid question u all have come across. But somehow I am not understanding the process. can anyone explain in layman terms.

Thanks
Jas
tiffinboys

Re: Two different catchment for Wallington Girls

Post by tiffinboys »

That would be in the order of over-subscription criteria.

first is 100 open selective places. If the available place is from this category, then the girl having highest score among the remaining girls would get this place.

second criteria is 65 (under consultation) for children living in 6.7 km catchment. If the place is available from this category, then the place will be filled from the girls in this category.

third criteria is 30 places for children living in 6 km catchment from a defined point in Sutton. If the place is available from this category, then the place will be filled from the girls in this category.

Some girls may fall in all three categories. OOC girls will fall only in first category.
Ladymuck

Re: Two different catchment for Wallington Girls

Post by Ladymuck »

Deleted by user.