Good Luck to all the boys sitting St Albans boys today

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Daogroupie

Good Luck to all the boys sitting St Albans boys today

Post by Daogroupie »

It is a fantastic school, all the boys I know there are really happy. I am sure they will welcome you all with open arms today. Enjoy the experience and tell us about it but not details of the exam. DG
Chopsbubbly

Re: Good Luck to all the boys sitting St Albans boys today

Post by Chopsbubbly »

My son sat the exams today and felt the school was really welcoming, clearly the staff tried to make it as enjoyable as possible, it's always been his first choice so fingers crossed!
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It is the first choice of many of the boys I know as well. Your son may have seen my gang hanging around together. Feedback was VR much easier than DAO and English and Maths also very straight forward. All loved the school and made the desire to go there even stronger. Lets hope some of the boys got a Habs interview today and want to go there. How many boys do you think there were there today? DG
Chopsbubbly

Post by Chopsbubbly »

We got an interview for HABS aswell. My son felt the VR was better than HABS . He said there was a lot of children ur due to the way pick up was staggered it was hard to tell. We have our fingers crossed, hopefully we will know soon!!
JustADadHere

Post by JustADadHere »

I was where you are last year - my son loves St Albans! Good luck all.
possum

Post by possum »

Slightly off topic I know. Does anyone know what VR they do at St Albans School? Is it Moray House?

DS is yr 4 and we have a mountain to climb so trying to think about it now that DD has got a place for yr 7. :?