'Free mocks'

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

watfordgrammarmum

'Free mocks'

Post by watfordgrammarmum »

Hi
Perhaps slightly controversial but does anyone know of any tests without the condition of a catchment being held before the summer holidays? For example Mill Hill County Hill School hold their exams in 13th June 2015.

I believe it was being called CEM tourism last year! :lol:

Many thanks !
Daogroupie

Re: 'Free mocks'

Post by Daogroupie »

Not free but Sutton Mocks are really good to do. You can do two different papers and see your results compared to thousands of others in English and Maths. This is not CEM tourism and nor is Mill Hilll County. What exams will you be taking? DG
11plusmad

Post by 11plusmad »

We will be going for latymer, qe boys and watford grammar. I heard of some people doing cem in Buckinghamshire (i think) last year even though they had no intention of going.
11plusmad

Post by 11plusmad »

Thanks for the advice so far.
Nansbea

Post by Nansbea »

Hello, Good afternoon, am a newbie here, my child is in year 5, started to have extra lessons already. Am feeling really paranoid about this 11+.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

11plusmad wrote: I heard of some people doing cem in Buckinghamshire (i think) last year even though they had no intention of going.
Ooh, yes - suggest you pop over to the Bucks section of the forum to get a feeling for how much Bucks parents appreciate that one...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Sit the Bucks practice test if you must but please don't sit the real one if you have no intention of naming a Bucks school on your CAF.