Habs Girls Results Date

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Disappointeddad

Habs Girls Results Date

Post by Disappointeddad »

Are Habs Girls resulting their interview results at the same time as the consortium schools this Friday? If not, what date will they be released?
coolmum123

Re: Habs Girls Results Date

Post by coolmum123 »

Yeah, we have been mulling over their vague statement too. On the one hand they said in email they would give results at the same time as the consortium and then on the other they have given a date of 26Feb so we think that either they are releasing the results in drips and drabs as they did with the interview emails or it will be closer to the 26 th Feb.

Am happy to be contradicted
Disappointeddad

Thanks Coolmum123, I am glad I am not the only confused person
Itchycoo

Post by Itchycoo »

I'm not sure I can cope waiting another two weeks!! Maybe I'll brave a call into the school:)
Disappointeddad

Let me know the outcome of your call.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I expect Habs girls to issue their offers on Friday, the same day as the Consortium and NLCS.

They would be foolish to do otherwise as this would leave girls and parents holding offers from rival schools over half term and emotionally connecting with these schools. Every year I know of families who apply to state selectives and then sit private schools as backups. But then they go to the open day and then back for the exam and then back for the interview and then get the offer. By the time March allocation day comes they have become involved with the private school and end up turning down the state offer.

I am very much hoping this happens to a lot of families holding top ranks at DAO so that the March allocations go further than they did last year. Here's hoping! Three weeks to go. DG'
NLMum27

Post by NLMum27 »

I believe the head at Habs told us Habs offers come out later than the rest of the consortium, I'm afraid I can't remember the date.
possum

Post by possum »

Habs Head said offers would be later than Consortium in my "interview" but her body language suggested otherwise. I agree with DAOgroupie that it would be foolish for them to send later. As soon as the offers are out the ground shifts and they know that. A family holding a NLCS offer on Friday may well have the uniform purchased by the time Habs offer. :lol:
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

The NCLS offers arrived this morning, I already know of girls who have them so now they are getting all excited because they can now actually go to the school of they want to, so don't wait too long Habs and St Albans and City and St Helens! DG
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

A family holding a NLCS offer on Friday may well have the uniform purchased by the time Habs offer. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

But would an early offer from Habs would result in decline to NLCS or SPGS? I wonder...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now