KEHS Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Doodlemum

KEHS Results

Post by Doodlemum »

Good luck to all those girls awaiting the KEHS results tomorrow. I am so glad the wait is almost over. Just tonight to get through!
Doodlemum

Re: KEHS Results

Post by Doodlemum »

We have had good news from KEHS today. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Dottymum

Post by Dottymum »

Congrats!!!!!!! We have also had good news. Good luck to all still waiting. Have a great weekend xx
crazycrofter

Post by crazycrofter »

Congratulations! We also had good news - an assisted place :D . Will you be going to the welcome evening on the 26th?
Dottymum

Post by Dottymum »

Ah well done!!!!! Great news!!! Did u have a wonderful day?
Yes going to the welcome evening, be weird to see forum people in real life!!! :lol:
crazycrofter

Post by crazycrofter »

Yes, I was totally thrown by it as I was expecting bad news actually! And I secretly hoped that she wouldn't get a place so that there would be no decision to make and she could just go to Sutton Girls (assuming she gets offered a place there!). But now we've got the offer I don't think we can turn it down even though there will still be fees to pay. She was always sure that it was the school for her. Perhaps we should wear sticky labels with our forum names on at the welcome evening!
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

Just arrived home to a loooooong awaited post. Good news here too. Congratulations all. Feeling blessed.
Doodlemum

Post by Doodlemum »

Congrats to you all!! We will also be going to I formation evening!!
atmyage

Post by atmyage »

Congratulations to all... My DD also got a "balloon" letter... Nice touch from kehs and immediately I started to warm to the school. However, deciding which school is extremely difficult as Wildwest when I read your post, it sums up my/our situation completely. I have got to page 30 looking helping me to decide chg or kehs. I have trawled through many articles on grammar /independent and still so undecided. We are looking at schools again but hope to be more critical and questioning :?
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

Huge congratulations to all those successful in gaining places and commiserations to those that didn't. I remember the balloon letter!
atmyage wrote: I have got to page 30 looking helping me to decide chg or kehs. I have trawled through many articles on grammar /independent and still so undecided. We are looking at schools again but hope to be more critical and questioning :?
Both schools will allow visits after NAD. We made sure to visit both schools within the same week, armed with a list of specific questions. The visit to KEHS was on a regular working day and it helped us to decide that it wasn't for DD, despite the fact DS was next door at KES. For us, the choice of school was very personal to the child. It's not a question of Grammar or Indie per say, rather which place is the best fit.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now