searching for an 11+ tutor in bucks..please help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mmehta

searching for an 11+ tutor in bucks..please help

Post by mmehta »

Hi has anyone used Marie Redmond for 11 + tutoring? what was it like? can anyone recommend either an alternative or a good 121....thanks
yoyo123

Re: searching for an 11+ tutor in bucks..please help

Post by yoyo123 »

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' posts seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members (check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
Emily1

Post by Emily1 »

Hi I am new to this forum
I am looking for 11 plus tutor for my daughter. She will be applying to Beaconsfield High Grammar School . If you know any good tutors , please PM me. I would be most grateful.
Many thanks in advance
Emily1
Eccentric

Post by Eccentric »

Hi can anyone PM me with recommendations for a 12+ tutor just for the next 3 weeks to take my DD through a few things? (I know it is very short notice. Just up until 7th March. A friend was meant to be helping out but can no longer do it.

Thank you.