Travel from Stonehouse to Ribston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MooMoosMum

Travel from Stonehouse to Ribston

Post by MooMoosMum »

Can anyone provide advice on the buses to Ribston from Stonehouse? I'm just looking for an idea of times and where the buses pick up & drop off :?
Alice in Underland

Re: Travel from Stonehouse to Ribston

Post by Alice in Underland »

I dont think there is a direct bus she will either have to go into Stroud and pick up the 63 bus at Merrywalks, or take the 66S into Gloucester city and then out again.
I suggest you call the school. there are quite a few girls from Stroud at Ribston Hall and the school office will know the public and private bus services running to the school.
MooMoosMum

Post by MooMoosMum »

Thanks for the info. Not a terribly straight forward or quick journey then by the sounds of it. As you suggest, I will check with the school.
tabbycat

Post by tabbycat »

Hello Moomoo'smum, my DD will be commuting from Stonehouse to Ribston from this September too! Let's hope there will be a new bus route through Stonehouse in a near future. My DD's primary school mums mentions that their older siblings at Ribston take a bus from Whitminster. Maybe that is the nearest one at the moment? We might see you at the Whitmister bus stop then???
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now