Anyone's online account say 'unsubmitted'

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
antsymum

Anyone's online account say 'unsubmitted'

Post by antsymum »

I got an email confirmation saying form was submitted but no offer through and online it just says 'not submitted in this round'...slightly panicking!
tonbridgemum

Re: Anyone's online account say 'unsubmitted'

Post by tonbridgemum »

How stressful for you! Your primary school will have known the school allocation for around a week, so I'm sure they would have queried by now a problem or if you hadn't been allocated a school.
If you haven't heard tonight, that's your first stop tomorrow.
Good luck.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

antsymum wrote:I got an email confirmation saying form was submitted but no offer through and online it just says 'not submitted in this round'...slightly panicking!
Definitely sounds odd - you should have had somewhere allocated, did you apply on time?

- need to phone KCC I think, number from website is
For advice call 03000 41 21 21 or email kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk
Sammi14

Post by Sammi14 »

It sound odd. You could print out the email conformation and talk to the school tomorrow. Hopefully you will get the letter from KCC soon.
rhc

Post by rhc »

Are you OOC? I got the same "unsubmitted" message, but I think its because my application is held by my own county.
antsymum

Post by antsymum »

At 9.30 the offer email came through for TGS...what a relief...still can't work out why the system would not show an offer and said unsubmitted??? Thanks for all your suggestions guys!
BexleyKent

Post by BexleyKent »

antsymum wrote:I got an email confirmation saying form was submitted but no offer through and online it just says 'not submitted in this round'...slightly panicking!
Did your local authority ask you for more information and you might not have replied? I was asked by email to provide my tenancy agreement as they couldnt find me on the council tax list based on my post code, which is very odd. They mentioned if I had not got back to them by certain date, my application would have become void.

Definitely contact the council and find out what is going on. Hopefully, it's just a technical error.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now