A BIG Thank You to Elevenplusexams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

YoungSuccess

A BIG Thank You to Elevenplusexams

Post by YoungSuccess »

Ok, am off to bed ...

Finally we reach the "finishing" line, as far as 11+ is concerned anyway.

Before "retiring", for a good 2 years, at least not intensely preparing anyway, join me to say a BIG thank to all Elevenplusexams people for this forum platform, all the moderators, all the brilliant input, advice, tips etc etc from fellow forum members. Pheww... what a journey. Campaign a success, DS is glad he won't be commuting long distance, with a view of eventually moving to High Barnet area.

Thank you again. The forum has been a constant companion, sometimes distractions, irritation, but mainly inspiration, motivation and clarifications.

:D

P/S Won't be able to resist peeking in here every now and then for the next two years. I need to check into rehab.
Guest55

Re: A BIG Thank You to Elevenplusexams

Post by Guest55 »

You could stay and help others ...
Gringo64

Post by Gringo64 »

Same here, I have finished my eleven plus journey but will definitely be staying around for a while.
The forum has been a fantastic source of information, advice, comfort and therapy over the past four years, particularly the last 5 months. My DH thinks it is a waste of time to discuss and speculate over whether or not we have a place and that we should "just forget about it and wait and see", so I really needed this site. Thanks again.
newdud

Post by newdud »

I for one will be hanging around for a while to offer some words of wisdom next years cohort.
I know how stressful it can be, specifically when rumour mill goes into overdrive :oops:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now