CGP non-verbal

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Faith

CGP non-verbal

Post by Faith »

Hello,

My daughter is having kent exams on the 12th of this month. we are rounding up day-by-day with the practice papers. I want her to practice CGP non-verbal 11+ papers but i dont want to waste her time if it is not suitable for Nfer non-verbal. please, please i need your opinion as we don't have much time left. Thanks.
perplexed

cgp versus NFER

Post by perplexed »

I am sorry I do not know the answer to this one. However, if I were you, I would find the answer out by looking through all the types of question there are in the NFER practice papers. There should be three in this subject, they should cover all the different question types that could come up in Kent in this particular subject.

It sounds like you have already made sure your child is well prepared. Good luck.
stevew61

Re: CGP non-verbal

Post by stevew61 »

Faith wrote:I want her to practice CGP non-verbal 11+ papers but i dont want to waste her time if it is not suitable for Nfer non-verbal. please, please i need your opinion as we don't have much time left. Thanks.
Hi Faith,

I was buying some CGP books last month and added the 11+ papers to the trolley. Just opened NVR to have a look for you. :) First impression they look NFER type just typeset and printed a bit different. Answer book contains some handy hints on question types. No sign of a NFER multi-choice answer grid, important to use if required in your area as part of "exam technique".

Also consider the e-papers on this site from,

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/epaper ... mp%3Bp%3D0

Don't push to hard in the last couple of weeks. :wink: . Best to keep it fun so they arrive happy and confident on the day, good luck.

stevew61