HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!and...does anyone know..

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
proud mum x2

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!and...does anyone know..

Post by proud mum x2 »

Hope you all had a happy holiday,and a good new year.does anyone know if I can, or will be able to, find out what my daughter scored in the Grammar tests? I know that she is in the top 120 for Pates, and I know that the other scores are standardised, so a score for Pates would be different to the score for Denmark road, I am just curious and would be interested to know how she got on.I do appreciate why Pate's don't give out positions within the 120,it is obviously for valid reasons,and this isn't important to me,i would just like an idea of her general score.I only entered Pate's and Denmark Road, plus catchment school on CAF. many thanks,in anticipation. :D
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Hi proudmum and happy new year to you too!

You should find out her score in March for Denmark Road.(if they do the same as last year!).She did extremely well to get into the top 120 for Pates,and will get a place there,just relax and enjoy her success!!!

Gloucestermum
proud mum x2

Thanks

Post by proud mum x2 »

Thanks gloucestermum, just have to wait and see,and yes we are so pleased for her,she did work hard to practise,and we can't believe that she didn't ever complain about it,just fitted it in when she wanted to! so different to my boy!!! She is so laid back,doesn't show any interest in telling anyone, whereas I...want to shout it from the rooftops! When I have been reading some of the posts on here it makes me feel sad and sorry,and a little guilty,especially on the appeals threads,It was **** waiting for two weeks,so i really sympathise with those parents who still don't know.My son is in Y11 now, and we didn't find out he had a place until Easter that year,as he was on the waiting list,we had given up hope mostly by then,and had been reassuruing him that his catchment school was brilliant etc.(although we all thought that he would fit in and thrive at Pates.)So, like other parents, we had it all to go through with our DD ! thanks again
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now