Commuting to TGS from Croydon in Sept 2015 anyone?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

rhc

Commuting to TGS from Croydon in Sept 2015 anyone?

Post by rhc »

If you DS is going to be doing this journey, can you let me know please?
tension

Re: Commuting to TGS from Croydon in Sept 2015 anyone?

Post by tension »

Hi,
My daughter will commute from London Bridge to TGS from Sept 2015, so I am also interested to know is there anyone in the forum whose DD will travel from the nearby area.

Thanks
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Croydon to ToGS aint easy..... What route are you looking at. I appreciate its an exceptional school but think of your DD please....

The direct train gets in either very early at 8:02 or too late to walk and get there in time at 08:32 - the trains with connections take over an hour.

[Edited by moderator]
rhc

Post by rhc »

Thanks for your opinion Uncle Bob. [Edited by moderator] If I make the decision to send my daughter to TGS, it will be because the decision is right by my family. [Edited by moderator]
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

rhc wrote:Thanks for your opinion Uncle Bob. [Edited by moderator] If I make the decision to send my daughter to TGS, it will be because the decision is right by my family. [Edited by moderator]
i offered an opinion because you asked. [Edited by moderator] ..... as someone who has two there already trust me j doubt she will thank you for that commute. [Edited by moderator]

I assumed you hadn't checked the trains so was trying to help and point out the absurd times. [Edited by moderator]
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now