Good luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

denis denis

Good luck!

Post by denis denis »

Just wanted to wish the very best of luck to all the children taking the Kent test tomorrow and Wednesday!

Hope it goes smoothly and is stress free.

Denis denis
Headache

Post by Headache »

Yes I wanted to say the same thing GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE KIDS (and to all the parents pretending its just a normal day)!. My daughter is one of two children taking the test.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

if they all do their best then we can be proud of them whatever teh outcome..

I am keeping everything crossed for them (which may explain m=teh typing)
Cass

Post by Cass »

yoyo123 wrote:if they all do their best then we can be proud of them whatever teh outcome..
Oh, absolutely! I'm so proud of my boy for the effort he's put in and for overcoming yesterday's shock and still being determined to see this through.

Whatever happens, he's a star, as are all the brave kids (and their poor parents) who face this thing!

Good luck to all.
patsy

Post by patsy »

Just wanted to wish everyone luck on this important day. I have not been able to stop thinking about it all morning and Saffron doesn’t even do her exam until Saturday, by then I shall be a quivering wreck!!! Oh well as long as we can keep our nerves a secret from the little ones we shouldn’t feel too guilty ……… :lol:
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Good Luck to all your children. I thought this one would be easier at my daughter's school than the out-of-county test but I'm definitely having second thoughts now!
I'm not sure that sitting in your own school surrounded by your own friends, with your own head reading the instructions will stimulate quite the same adrenalin but on the plus side nerves shouldn't get the better of them!
Fingers crossed for you all.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

when I've been in school around kent test time teh pupils have quite laid back about it, they are still charging around the playground like exocets come playtime!
denis denis

Post by denis denis »

yoyo123 wrote:when I've been in school around kent test time teh pupils have quite laid back about it, they are still charging around the playground like exocets come playtime!
Funnily enough, my friend was an invigilator and he said that the kids were very cool about it all. Seems we parents couldlearn a thing or two from our kids!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now