Kent test dates

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Last1973

Kent test dates

Post by Last1973 »

Was meant to be announced by end of March now it's changed to end of April.
Why the change??
mystery

Re: Kent test dates

Post by mystery »

Perhaps they are too busy on the election trail.

It can't be much different from last year can it? Oh, maybe it is going to be before the summer holiday to stop people practising. :wink:
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

mystery wrote:Perhaps they are too busy on the election trail.

It can't be much different from last year can it? Oh, maybe it is going to be before the summer holiday to stop people practising. :wink:
I hope not!
I already have the date on the calendar as 12th September - no idea where I got that from, must have just assumed!
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Weird, I have it on the calendar as the 10th (was the 11th last year)....so perhaps the 12th is right....who knows - will be sometime that week I imagine!
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

PanicMode wrote:Weird, I have it on the calendar as the 10th (was the 11th last year)....so perhaps the 12th is right....who knows - will be sometime that week I imagine!
We are out of county so DD will sit the 11+ on the Saturday so 10th would make sense for Kent kids.
Last1973

Post by Last1973 »

Do you really think they will change date to before holidays????
In a way I like that idea so it's done before hols but it does mean missing lots of practice
vinitasurya

Post by vinitasurya »

Strangely I have it on my calendar as 10th as well!
doodles

Post by doodles »

mystery wrote:It can't be much different from last year can it? Oh, maybe it is going to be before the summer holiday to stop people practising. :wink:
Naughty, naughty Mystery :D :D if the Chronicle headline tomorrow is "Shock Date Change" I'll know where I read it first :D :D :wink: :wink:
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

I am on the Kent border so am technically Out of County. I have the date of 12th Sept in my diary for OOC candidates, but gather in-county is during the week a few days before. So likelihood is that both dates are correct, but as you say we won't know for certain until they appear on the Kent site.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Sorry about my June or July test joke ..... It could theoretically happen though. Not sure why date fixing would be happening quite so late. My guesses are because they have found some kind of clash with the dates they were originally planning or they are considering putting n county tests after out of county tests to see if it makes any difference to the relative pass rates. It does seem very late though.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now