Registration

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dwisdom

Registration

Post by dwisdom »

I can't find the link to register for Kent exams - any ideas?
PettswoodFiona

Re: Registration

Post by PettswoodFiona »

If you go to the 'Register' section at: http://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-ch ... /kent-test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; the first sentence is also a hyperlink. All starting to seem so real...
vinitasurya

Post by vinitasurya »

Registered... 3 months away..panic mode now :roll:
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Hence my username :lol:

Second child in two years......and two more to come (after a bit of a breather!) so think this is my default setting for a while....
vinitasurya

Post by vinitasurya »

PanicMode wrote:Hence my username :lol:

Second child in two years......and two more to come (after a bit of a breather!) so think this is my default setting for a while....
:lol: Panic mode I'll be in this mode for two years in a row too. Second child due to sit the test next year
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

PanicMode wrote:Hence my username :lol:

We are on our second round in two years but fortunately our last! Thought it would be easier second time around but definitely not!
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

Also on 2nd round in 2 years. Have registered Dd2, still have Dd1's appeal this week to get through :?
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

kal12003 wrote:Also on 2nd round in 2 years. Have registered Dd2, still have Dd1's appeal this week to get through :?
Oh no - which school are you hoping for? Do you have an OK back-up?
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

@purpledog.
We are hoping for Highworth however they have a large number of appeals (circa 70) with only 6 places. We also have an appeal 18/19th for Wye. Am hoping one of these will be upheld as the school we have been allocated is far from ideal :?
Mehere

Post by Mehere »

kal12003 wrote:Also on 2nd round in 2 years. Have registered Dd2, still have Dd1's appeal this week to get through :?
I sympathise - we are in exactly the same situation kal2003!! Good luck with your appeal, we too have one this week and one next (different schools to you).

All I can think about is the appeal, whereas this time last year I was thinking only 3 months to go. I feel that I should be thinking only 3 months to go for DD2 this year, but I can only cope with one thing at a time and the appeals are top of the list. I keep telling myself that whatever the outcome of the appeal, DD1 will be at a new school having bought the uniform, been to induction day etc.. before DD2 actually sits the 11+.