SW school catchment area

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Letsdoit

SW school catchment area

Post by Letsdoit »

Sorry iF I have asked this before.what are the chances of getting into herts schools from HA3 8QG.Is there any catchment area distance cut off.

I know about Clement danes & Parmitters OCA allocation.
2g2c

Re: SW school catchment area

Post by 2g2c »

All the catchment areas are explained in the admissions policies of the schools. These are available on the schools websites.
Queens does not count HA3 8xx as part of their catchment area, Bushey Meads does not have a 'catchment area' but the 4 band split for admissions creates its own max distance for each band, and the bands also include sibling places, so max distance can be misleading. Ricky doesn't have a catchment area.
However all the SWHerts Schools are heavily over subscribed so for a better idea of the max distance places issued each year check the sticky at the top of the page for distances for previous years.
minalpat78

Re: SW school catchment area

Post by minalpat78 »

Hi, I believe Ricky does have a priority catchment area and only 2 students will be accepted from outside the catchment area, but of course correct me if I am wrong .....

I am HA3 6, which allows for Watford Boys, St Clement Dane and Queens.

But as previously said, all the information is on each schools individual website and consideration should be given to the admissions policies of each.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now