A Word of encouragament

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Last minute nerves

A Word of encouragament

Post by Last minute nerves »

To all those who have their appeal to come we had my daughters appeal on Wednesday 16th, (I wrote out a detailed account the next day BUT did somethink wrong as it did not come up on the forum?) I was still getting over the day before I GUESS, Anyhow we had THE LETTER today and I am pleased she was Successful PHEW!! What I would like to say if you have recently had your Appeal OR got it to come if you come out thinking i have made a mess of it, i should of said this or i shouldnot of said that, like i did! Dont worry as you just dont know what there thinking? So best of Luck to you all . Now ive got to see what school we are offered allso thanks to this great web site as i had no idea when i first startered out getting my appeal togerther much appreciated.x
nibbee

A word of encouragement

Post by nibbee »

I am so pleased for you and your daughter. I am new to this site, but have already been encouraged by the support it offers. Our appeal is next month and therefore have all your recent emotions yet to experience. Any tips would be appreciated. Again WELL DONE :D
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Last Minute (no nerves now!)

Congratulations and well done!

If you would like to start a new thread over on Bucks telling us which schools you are interested in I can tell you the Allocation Profiles (distances) for the last 2 years. That will give you an indication of how likely you are to get the 1st choice.

Sally-Anne
Last minute nerves

Post by Last minute nerves »

Thankyou :D Do you mean the under the heading 11plus Regions then click on to Buckinghamshire? I didnt want to end up starting a new topic in the wrong section confusing everyone. cheers x
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Last Minute

Yes, that's right. If you ever post in the wrong place on the Forum one of the Moderators will pick you up very gently and put you down in the right place. :D

Sally-Anne
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

You can also see which schools will be oversubscribed from the September 2008 link I posted - if you live near the school this means ou will displace someone further away -
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now