KEHS uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

crazycrofter

KEHS uniform

Post by crazycrofter »

Can any of the current KEHS parents help me please? I'm just wondering if there is actually a uniform list anywhere as I can't see one on the website? We've had flyers from both the suppliers, but it's not clear whether everything on their lists is essential or not? Also, can you get away with buying the plain black items (swimsuit, leotard, jogging bottoms) elsewhere? And do they need the skort and shorts? Thanks!
Teacosy

Re: KEHS uniform

Post by Teacosy »

Hi I think you will get a uniform list on admissions day. My DD has always had a plain leotard and swimsuit ( school do prefer the swimsuits to be plain black - quite tricky as they often come with a trim). The skort seems to get a lot of use. I normally buy a cheap pair of black cycling shorts; I am not sure how much use they get but are handy for days when skort is in the wash.

Hope that helps a bit and good luck to your daughter for admissions day!
crazycrofter

Post by crazycrofter »

Hi Teacosy, thanks for replying, that's really helpful! Hopefully it will all be clearer after tomorrow. Exciting! What year is your daughter in now?
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

I think the uniform list is in the welcome pack if I remember correctly. You can certainly go elsewhere for the plain black items.

As far as ours was concerned the hockey kit was the only really wasted expense but I'm not sure you can avoid that one.