Confirmation email after online rgistration ????

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
coolmum2011

Confirmation email after online rgistration ????

Post by coolmum2011 »

Last day to register 31st July .. Just panicking if I have done it right . Do we get any email from csse as confirmation of registration after we fill out the registration form online ???
ToadMum

Re: Confirmation email after online rgistration ????

Post by ToadMum »

Two years ago, we definitely got am email, but looking under the Registration tab on the website, you should be able to check online but you will not get an email or letter if you registered online:

'Your online registration will only be acknowledged online. You have the facility to look up/ print off your submitted registration and candidate number – you will not receive postal or email acknowledgement for your online registration'.

ETA that having said I got an email in 2013, I looked again and the email may have been a download from where I accessed the site.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

Hi,

Last year we applied online, no email or letter to confirm at the time of registration, but it did give an option to print out details with ref. number.

Then on the 10th sep, a week before the exam, CSSE sent a letter with information on candidate number, test date, and which sitting.

A few days later, more information were sent from the school on what to do on the day.

Hope this helps,
Good luck!
shakingmum

Post by shakingmum »

My policy always was to ring up if in doubt. They are very helpful. Puts your mind at rest and only takes a minute.
Missmolly

Post by Missmolly »

The website says no confirmation will be sent. You can check in a couple of days using the email provided to confirm if the registration has gone through or processed.
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

I was very wobbly last year with no confirmation email but you can log back in to CSSE site and view your application. I did it at least 5 times just to make sure :lol: