Countdown started

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mgm

Countdown started

Post by mgm »

Countdown has started now . Just 3 weeks to go.
How many in this battle?
PettswoodFiona

Re: Countdown started

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Hand up. But not seeing it as a battle, more an opportunity and doors to potentially open. DD is doing well in practices but you never know what is needed on the day or how they will perform. I am starting to actually feel more relaxed that I did six months ago - now I am thinking that not much is going to make a difference now, just keep the same momentum and pray that there are no major illnesses and then....breathe.
hornetgirl

Post by hornetgirl »

We're in, both Bexley and Olave's. Not expecting success but you have to be in it to win it.
mumsdarling2

Post by mumsdarling2 »

Same here. Feel DS has reached his potential. There is nothing else I can do except reassuring and encouraging him. Can't wait for the tests to finish. Ready to move on and get back to normalcy.
theonly1

Post by theonly1 »

Also in. DS doing his best but still gets distracted by other siblings. He did a mock exam and did very well. I hope the mock wasn't very easy as it was meant to really push them. I wish everyone best of luck.
Nikki00

Post by Nikki00 »

My dd is just sitting the newstead test but realistically she only has a slim chance but you have to give it a go :D. I'm happy with our local comp, darrick wood, as a back up. Practice going ok and as a post exam treat we are going to see 1D !
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now