Has everyone gone skiing?????

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SPUD

Has everyone gone skiing?????

Post by SPUD »

Wow, last Wirral post was 5th Jan. Where is everyone? Hope you are all ok - not long now eh!!!
Sue
cindy

Post by cindy »

HI SPUD,

DEAD RIGHT, WHERE THE DEVIL IS EVERYONE!

iM IN KENT, A FEW MORE POSTS THAN YOU, BUT NOT MANY.

CINDY
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

This is what they call "The calm before the storm." :?

AM
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Hiya Wirral
Still here and counting the days ,nearly Feb half term then it's not long to go!
Son keeps mentioning Sept and how he can't wait to go to secondary school,just needs to know which!!He still seems confident he passed so lets hope he's right .
I'm sure things will "hot up" as we get nearer ,till then I'll keep checking and posting !
Pensby :lol:
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

Don't think my knees can take ski-ing anymore. Still here though, lurking. Time should speed up now approaching March. It has been going in slow motion up until now, especially as pay day seems so far away too!
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Hi,

I'm also still here, not a lot to post about now though until we get the results :shock: (Apart from my post in Everything Else section).

Watching with interest the posts in appeals section from around the country, and hoping it won't be us in March.

Fingers crossed for everybody.

Scatshouse
tryingtostaycalm

Post by tryingtostaycalm »

Still here and running out of finger nails to chew! My husband and I are wondering how we can bribe the postman to deliver to us first on 4th March (it is the 4th , isn't it?). We are counting the days but R just wants to know which school he will be going to in September and remains calm! :?
wirralnumbers

RESULTS

Post by wirralnumbers »

One or two rumours that certain Wirral teachers have let slip individual 11+ results... Am still awaiting though....Funny how the independent schools can manage a 7 day turnaround!
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

Really!! That's not fair on the rest of us. Whatever happened to integrity.
Wirral Numbers-How did your daughter get on at Birkenhead High yesterday? My daughter said the maths was better than she thought, the English was ok and the verbal reasoning was quite challenging in parts. (been used to multiple-choice format for so long I think!)
Is it about a week before results for Birkenhead High?
If only the 11+ was so speedy! Seems like years ago....
wirralnumbers

RESULTS

Post by wirralnumbers »

Yes she did BHS yesterday..She said it was fine but she has a tendency to rush things and make stupid errors. She has Birkenhead tomorrow.

I think the deadline for acceptance for the independents is about 3 days after the 11+ results..so that week is really going to be make or break!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now