Kendrick Exam 2016 admission

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
LW2015

Kendrick Exam 2016 admission

Post by LW2015 »

My DD appeared for the Kendrick, general feeling is that it was easier than expected - anxious wait for results begins....
Last edited by LW2015 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tinkers

Re: Kendrick Exam 2016 admission

Post by Tinkers »

I only know one girl taking it, and since I am not going to see her father until Monday I don't know how she found it.

However exactly the same test has been used in quite a number schools today, so if you look around the forum, others will be making comments about it generally.

Another reminder to people not to divulge the contents of the test, as there will be late sitters, not just at Kendrick but several other schools too.
childrenanddogs

Re: Kendrick Exam 2016 admission

Post by childrenanddogs »

LW2015 wrote:My DD appeared for the Kendrick, general feeling is that it was easier than expected - anxious wait for results begins....
Mine thought the same, as did her friends taking the exam, but that doesn't fill me with confidence, as she seems to always thinks the things she does best on are hardest and vice versa! :lol:

She's decided she doesn't want to go to Kendrick anymore, so that's taken a lot of the pressure off (we decided to carry on anyway just as it's good exam experience and we'd done the prep for it), but it would still be good for her confidence to do ok in it.

Good luck to your DD, I hope you get the result you're after.