Bromley Admissions leaflet

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

PettswoodFiona

Bromley Admissions leaflet

Post by PettswoodFiona »

The 2016 Bromley secondary school admissions booklet is due out mid September but I note that they now have the shorter leaflet for 2016 entry on their site which includes distances for schools which may be of interest to some parents who will be putting a variety of schools on their CAF this Sept/Oct. http://www.bromley.gov.uk/downloads/fil ... 16_leaflet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hornetgirl

Re: Bromley Admissions leaflet

Post by hornetgirl »

Thanks, that is really interesting. We live out on the edge of Beckenham in the pointy bit so our catchment schools have always been Cator and Kelsey ( Harris Bromley and Harris Beckenham as I should call them). I am interested to see that Harris Beckenham has a outer catchment for the first time ever.

Also once again a tiny paragraph to all parents of children in independent primaries to register with Bromley admissions, luckily I spotted it in last year's PDF and contacted Bromley admissions last week, having said that I am waiting for confirmation in writing still!

I have my Olave's letter, expecting the Bexley letter tomorrow or Wednesday.
VanillaLatte

Post by VanillaLatte »

I will perhaps wait for the results from Bexley and Kent and then submit my application for DC.
hornetgirl

Post by hornetgirl »

Me too, I've pre-prepared the eadmissions on line, but obviously won't finish and submit it until we hear the Bexley and Olave's results either.