Watford to Buckinghamshire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ppl3kumar

Watford to Buckinghamshire

Post by ppl3kumar »

HI,My DD took the Buck test she really like Chesham or Dr Challoner schools in order to secure a place at Chesham or Dr Challoner schools what is her marks have to be?
Does anyone no the historical allocation for the buckinghamshire county schools.

Many Thanks
Ess30

Re: Watford to Buckinghamshire

Post by Ess30 »

That would be some trip to do every day! But no idea re: historic stats.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Please see this thread, here: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 12&t=41421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

ppl3kumar wrote:HI,My DD took the Buck test she really like Chesham or Dr Challoner schools in order to secure a place at Chesham or Dr Challoner schools what is her marks have to be?
Does anyone no the historical allocation for the buckinghamshire county schools.

Many Thanks
The marks always have to be 121 plus in Bucks. Did you really have your DD sit the rest without knowing that? Sorry to sound rude but it's basic knowledge for Bucks. I would first think about her doing the journey for 7 years, joining in clubs & school life. It's tough & there are examples already this year of year 7s dropping out due to long journeys.
scary mum
ppl3kumar

Post by ppl3kumar »

If she gets a place planning to move to bucks
Hera

Post by Hera »

The journey is in fact pretty easy on the met line. In fact a child travelling to Dr C not far from Watford is able to the journey faster that a child travelling a very short distance on the bus to WGGS!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now