BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeling?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hasmum

BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeling?

Post by hasmum »

Hi,
How is everyone coping?? It dawned on me the time is soon approaching :shock: Time has passed so quickly... I'm so nervous .Up until now was fine, tried to forget....Yesterday when I realised its 1/10/15 I Thought OMG these weeks have flown and we are in October already!

Well I tried to get what I could out of dd , then left it as I was getting panicky... One minute it was easy, then "i guessed on some" then ... "Well that was hard so....." :( So I thought let it be and wait for the results... All done and dusted ... No point panicking... until now!!! Well the countdown has begun and will try to remain calm :) Just have to pray it all went well... We'll soon know!!

Good Luck to all!!
Last edited by hasmum on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffy

Re: BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 2 Weeks today-How's everyone feel

Post by Daffy »

Know what you mean Hasmum. I posted yesterday on the Buck 11+ Test 2015 thread about it being 2 weeks to go and how nervous I am. It's true about not getting the real picture from the DC's but I think they maybe don't know how it really went and that's why it keeps changing. I have certainly been praying for a good result and will continue to do so. I must say having all these school tours to go to has passed the time though but seeing some schools has made me panic even more!! :lol:
hasmum

Post by hasmum »

Yes we went to see one school and may see one more... I haven't done my secondary school CAF ... Will probably do it next week... Just wanted to get results first... It will definitely be nerve wracking from next week onwards :roll: At least we get results before submitting the application form.

Guess will have to keep busy... Results day will soon come :)
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

The wait is agonising. The longest 6 weeks of my life !
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

duffymoon wrote:The wait is agonising. The longest 6 weeks of my life !

Each day is dragging by! It's unbearable isn't it? :lol: At least now we can say "we will get the results next week"! (albeit at the end of the week).
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

One week to go! Anybody out there?? Still really nervous and praying for a good result. How is everyone feeling or is no one around except me, going slightly mad ha ha! :lol:
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

You are not alone :)
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

Thank goodness for that Tolstoy. The Bucks forum seems so quiet whereas a few of the others are lively with chat. How are you feeling at the mo? :)
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Still resigned :roll: However was checking out the Glocs results and someone posted that their DD did well despite struggling with CGP papers so a little more hopeful. :) We fortunately have a great Upper close by which helps. What's your fall back like?
hasmum

Re: BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeli

Post by hasmum »

Hi everyone,
I have been hovering on and off... Yes this thread was a bit on the quiet side... Trying my best not to stress but can feel the pressure coming on! Keep coming out with "How many more sleeps, kids?".... :lol:

I thought there will be much more people stressing ... But maybe next week there will be more activity as we draw closer to the results.

Thanks for sharing!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now