BREAKING NEWS OLD

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Zulky

BREAKING NEWS OLD

Post by Zulky »

Hi All,
Just to update you where we stand with the results. Results are nearly all done.
The information I'm getting at the moment from my source. They will be posted out on the 12th or 13th and we all should be receiving results on the 13th or 14th. Due to some people on this forum stating that a lady is saying the result dates will be posted on these dates. My source is only giving me minimum detail so I cannot give you the exact date.

Also I would like to bring to your attention that this week a lad from five ways was offered at camp hill with a score of 236.

If I have further information I will be in contact. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RING FO WITH THIS INFORMATION! Good luck all!
Last edited by Zulky on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kumarsAt42

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kumarsAt42 »

Less days to wait.. Thanks Zulky for the update
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Zulky wrote:Hi All,
Just to update you where we stand with the results. Results are nearly all done.
The information I'm getting at the moment from my source. They will be posted out on the 12th or 13th and we all should be receiving results on the 13th or 14th. Due to some people on this forum stating that a lady is saying the result dates will be posted on these dates. My source is only giving me minimum detail so I cannot give you the exact date.

Also I would like to bring to your attention that this week a lad from five ways was offered at camp hill with a score of 236.

If I have further information I will be in contact. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RING FO WITH THIS INFORMATION! Good luck all!
Thanks Z.
Less than a week to wait!
Dc1 will need to update his thread.
MSD

Post by MSD »

You Go Girl! Nice one
Zulky

Post by Zulky »

Just a quick update on the test. The test was made a lot easier this year due to the new marking scheme.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Well done.

Some people on this forum do shoot themselves in the foot by phoning the schools and telling them about information posted here.
tiredmama

Post by tiredmama »

thanks zulky all info is much appreciated
"To show me is far better than to lecture everyday.
To lead me is far greater than to just point out the way.
So if you tell me everything then I shall understand,
But rapid streams of words cannot compete with deed of hand[...]"
MSD

Post by MSD »

Zulky wrote:Just a quick update on the test. The test was made a lot easier this year due to the new marking scheme.
You mean due to it being computer marked.
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

Zulky wrote:Just a quick update on the test. The test was made a lot easier this year due to the new marking scheme.
Hmm, so are we anticipating a lot of high scores? That might make it difficult for parents filling in the preference forms :?

Thanks for the update - I won't be telling FO anything, as I'm far too scared to call them :lol:
tiredmama

Post by tiredmama »

MSD wrote:
You mean due to it being computer marked.
or to compensate for having a separate answer sheet? presumably trying to balance out time spent on each question - solving it +recording the answer?
Last edited by tiredmama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To show me is far better than to lecture everyday.
To lead me is far greater than to just point out the way.
So if you tell me everything then I shall understand,
But rapid streams of words cannot compete with deed of hand[...]"
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now