Chances of OOC candidates for Slough Consortium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Curiousparent

Chances of OOC candidates for Slough Consortium

Post by Curiousparent »

Hello All,

Was just wondering if anyone can help me understand - What are the chances of an OOC candidate for the slough consortium schools.

I was told that in catchment students need lower marks than the OOC. Can any one validate that and also what kind of marks are we expecting for In catchment and how much more does an OOC need to qualify.

Are there any top score seats in Slough Consortium similar to Surrey and Bexley councils???

Thanks
CP
mp246

Re: Chances of OOC candidates for Slough Consortium

Post by mp246 »

Curiousparent wrote:Hello All,

Was just wondering if anyone can help me understand - What are the chances of an OOC candidate for the slough consortium schools.

I was told that in catchment students need lower marks than the OOC. Can any one validate that and also what kind of marks are we expecting for In catchment and how much more does an OOC need to qualify.

Are there any top score seats in Slough Consortium similar to Surrey and Bexley councils???

Thanks
CP
Any idea guys???
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I'm sure the school websites would give you that information.
scary mum
maxtom

Post by maxtom »

All of the schools have their admissions policies on their websites - you need to read them carefully. I think Herschel and Upton Court allocate a certain number of places by high test score rather than distance, but not sure how many.
berksmum

Post by berksmum »

does anyone know the allocation profile for the slough schools. we live in RG5 .
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I've updated the historical allocations stickie by Chad near the top of this forum, which might help.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now