Excellent 121 tutor in Bexley

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ronkevso

Excellent 121 tutor in Bexley

Post by ronkevso »

Please help!
DC1 attended group tuition and did well in his 11+ exams however we do not feel that group tuition would be suitable for dc2.

Please could parents pm GENUINE recommendations for 121 tutors in the Bexley area.

Thank you so much
dwisdom

Re: Excellent 121 tutor in Bexley

Post by dwisdom »

Have your tried asking your old tuition centre if they are willing to do 1 to 1? Our tuition centre offered it to 'lesser able' kids.

If older child got through - it seems like you should stick with them with your next child? (Tried and tested - if you see what I mean?)
Happynose

Post by Happynose »

I too am looking at 1:1 rather than group - can you please PM me Dwisdom?
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

Happynose I have PM you
ronkevso

Post by ronkevso »

Good idea dwisdom. I think I might keep tutoring her myself until she is ready to go to the same tuition centre dc1 went to
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

If it is has worked in the past - then stick with it !
VanillaLatte

Post by VanillaLatte »

I am also looking for a tutor with an excellent success rate for DD who is in year 4 to start now for Bexley & Newstead. Ideally to travel to my home as I am on full time employment. Please PM me.

I used 3 tutors for DC and he did not none Kent/Bexley, so would not use them any more.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors or tutoring organisations (other than school/PTA and non-commercial organisations) to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' negative posts, seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members - check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) - who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now