Warks results - 2016 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bob1892

Warks results - 2016 Entry

Post by Bob1892 »

Hi Guys
It's quite possible that you will receive the results tomorrow just like Brum may.
Please feel free to post your scores here.
It goes without saying that posters should be sensitive with posting their scores- it's been generally agreed that any score 250 and over should be posted as 250+
Please feel free to post your Brum score if you have ticked the share box (it seems likely that the Warks score will be standardised differently to Brum so the sd scores should be different).
Good luck guys :)
Last edited by Bob1892 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloomers151

Re: Warks results - 2016 Entry

Post by Bloomers151 »

Bob1892 wrote:Hi Guys
It's quite possible that you will receive the results tomorrow just like Brum may.
You may be right there Bob...but I hope you aren't - we've got way to much to do tomorrow and I have to try to drive DS to music lessons and back after school! I can't drive feeling like this!!! :shock: :lol:

I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you in Brum tomorrow if our letters haven't been posted out yet.

Good idea with the scoring, we all need to take deep breaths and count to 10 about lots of things we do over the next few days.

Whenever we get them, good luck to you all in Brum and everyone on here too. Touching distance now! Whatever the results I know we will all be proud of our DCs, I know I am whatever score he gets.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Bloomers151 wrote:
Bob1892 wrote:Hi Guys
You may be right there Bob...but I hope you aren't - we've got way to much to do tomorrow and I have to try to drive DS to music lessons and back after school! I can't drive feeling like this!!! :shock: :lol:

I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you in Brum tomorrow if our letters haven't been posted out yet.

Good idea with the scoring, we all need to take deep breaths and count to 10 about lots of things we do over the next few days.

Whenever we get them, good luck to you all in Brum and everyone on here too. Touching distance now! Whatever the results I know we will all be proud of our DCs, I know I am whatever score he gets.
Nice touch B151 - good luck to your ds :)
Gladitsallover

Post by Gladitsallover »

Ditto to all the above - just been telling my DS (over a bowl of Cheerios!) that we are proud of him no matter what. Good luck to all here and in Brum - our DC have all worked so hard whatever the results :)
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

Oh yes and oh no! Great to get the results earlier as I didn't think Warwickshire would. However I'm on a First Aid course all day tomorrow, how am I going to concentrate knowing that the letter could be on the doormat :shock:

Good luck to everyone and in Brum too, that forum has been very entertaining over the last few weeks! :D
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

We are waiting for Bham & Warks.

Good luck to everyone.
Jason Orange

Post by Jason Orange »

Having just spoken with Warks I'd say anybody expecting results today is going to be disappointed.
Gav123

Post by Gav123 »

Jason Orange wrote:Having just spoken with Warks I'd say anybody expecting results today is going to be disappointed.
Did they give any indication as to when we might expect them? I know the recent letter reminding parents of when applications close said they would be posted on 16th but I'm wondering if we might actually get them by 16th, as Bham are likely to.

Having said that, reading the Bham forum has kept me entertained this morning! The wait is unbearable now we're getting closer!
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

Jason Orange wrote:Having just spoken with Warks I'd say anybody expecting results today is going to be disappointed.
Still have my head fixed on Saturday morning but can't say all the Brum speculation hasn't got me anxious (in an addictively entertaining sort of way :lol: ). Hope everyone is bearing up ok.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Got ours a day early..................

Came home from school run and there they were on the mat. Nearly had heart failure!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now