Judd Rugby kit

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
frangipani

Judd Rugby kit

Post by frangipani »

Please can any Judd parents help me out here? I purchased DS' uniform a couple of months ago and paid for the embroidery service but his Rugby shirt was not embroidered. I thought it strange but assumed this was because of the different type of material, but looking through the kit list it states: 'initials must be clearly marked on the chest of rugby tops'.

Can anyone please tell me if his shirt needs initials and therefore needs to go back for embroidery? Thanks in advance.
KHmummy

Re: Judd Rugby kit

Post by KHmummy »

No don't worry at all it's entirely optional and in fact only Y7 have it done. If your son likes rugby and joins the team you can purchase a Judd tracksuit and have his initials added to that which is much "cooler" than having it on all your kit apparently!
West Kent Mum

Post by West Kent Mum »

None of my boys have rugby kit with initials and they play in the Judd's A / B teams so don't worry about it. The optional training kit comes with initials and is really useful if your boy will play rugby or do another outdoor sport for school.
FortyNinePence

Post by FortyNinePence »

Simmonds advises that the new Judd rugby tops are the wrong sort of material for embroidery so no Y7s will have embroidered initials on their rugby top.
frangipani

Post by frangipani »

Phew that's a relief! Thanks everybody :D
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

frangipani wrote:Phew that's a relief! Thanks everybody :D
Hi

It's just shorts x2 , vest and apron and lab coat.

The track suits are not from Simmons but logosports.

Also if your son is a tad chunky Simmons have stocks of non slim fit rugby tops.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now