Best grades in Essex?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
It's me

Best grades in Essex?

Post by It's me »

Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out the best scores in Essex, for example the top 100?? I'm asking because when my husband did his 11+ (20 years ago!) he was told he was in the top ten in Essex!!! Would be interested to see how my son compared! X
ToadMum

Re: Best grades in Essex?

Post by ToadMum »

It's me wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out the best scores in Essex, for example the top 100?? I'm asking because when my husband did his 11+ (20 years ago!) he was told he was in the top ten in Essex!!! Would be interested to see how my son compared! X
What score did your DS get? If and when someone finds out, from the CSSE office or possibly from one of the HTs at the information afternoons, how many sat the exam this year, you can have a go at working it out from normal distribution data. Off the top of my head, about 2% will have a standardised score of 390 or more.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
It's me

Post by It's me »

My son got 353, very happy with that! I know it isn't the highest, but it was the best at his school!
Proudmumregardless

Post by Proudmumregardless »

My daughter got the highest in her school... She was the only one who took it at her school mind but we'll ignore that small fact...
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I know of someone with 402.65
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Daogroupie wrote:I know of someone with 402.65
Daogroupie wrote:I know of someone with 402.65
Presumably they are aiming for ColCHS or CRGS with that? Or was the CSSE test just part of a portfolio of entrance exams?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
SlighlyStressedMum

Post by SlighlyStressedMum »

The highest at our school was 371 i believe.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now