Weald of Kent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mayfair321

Weald of Kent

Post by Mayfair321 »

Hi
I am thinking ahead as my daughter is currently in year 5. Assuming she manages to pass the Kent test then I would love her to go to the Weald of Kent as it is my favourite school by far after going to the open evenings and I could really see her fitting in there. However does anyone know what my chances would be as we are ooc in Petts Wood? i assume we wouldn't get a first place offer but what is the likelihood of getting in from the waiting list? I am hoping the extra 90 places for 2017 entry would be enough to secure a place?? My daughter loves gymnastics so she would love a school which has these facilities. Thanks in advance for your help!
mystery

Re: Weald of Kent

Post by mystery »

I would ask them if I were you. They must have done some thinking about their admissions policy, admissions numbers, preference patterns etc to be making all the decisions that they have done about an annex and the huge extra intake in 2017.

Of course, you can't be guaranteed this huge extra intake in 2017 if it depends on the recently approved annex ......... not sure if it is signed and sealed yet is it? And you might be in mobile classrooms at Wildnerness if the building isn't ready. Are the gymastics facilities good there? Or is Pettswood much closwer ot he tonbridge site?
Mayfair321

Re: Weald of Kent

Post by Mayfair321 »

Thanks Mystery. I have emailed them so will see what they say x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now