Solihull to KES Stratford

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rimjhimm100

Solihull to KES Stratford

Post by rimjhimm100 »

We are looking at bus X20 - if any of your DS's or DD's do the same journey i.e. Solihull to Stratford, please could you give me a shout on here?

It'll help us to plan which bus stop to catch the bus from (we could hop on anywhere along Stratford road) and at least in the first few weeks my son will not be on his own.

Thank you!
kenyancowgirl

Re: Solihull to KES Stratford

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I think quite a few boys use it....it has the dubious honour of being the bus that appears on my Twitter Feed most frequently with news of breakdowns or delays, however....!
rimjhimm100

Post by rimjhimm100 »

Oh dear! Thank you Kenyancowgirl, that's going to be an issue then!
I look forward to hearing from those who use it.......
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:I think quite a few boys use it....it has the dubious honour of being the bus that appears on my Twitter Feed most frequently with news of breakdowns or delays, however....!

lol! Yes indeed! Though actually the 216 broke down the other day, fortunately DS wasn't on it anyway since it's half term, what a pain for the others tho.

By the way, the Twitter feed really useful, the bus company has a duty of care so bus will always turn up, but Twitter feed a great help in letting you know if bus delayed or broken down and provides useful reassurance.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now