Feedback on ToGS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hellomum

Feedback on ToGS

Post by hellomum »

Hi
We are OOC and dd has secured a score which we think will qualify a place at ToGS. We visited the school on open day and highly impressed. One thing we aren't very sure is the diversity at the school. Any inputs from ToGS parents or anyone with a perspective.
Thanks in advance
kent_mum

Re: Feedback on ToGS

Post by kent_mum »

Hi hellomum,

We had the same question about TOGS which I have posted earlier. You ll find a response there. From what we have heard - there has been increasing diversity over the last 5 years.
mystery

Post by mystery »

It seems more diverse to me than Weald of Kent, Oxted School, Bennet Memorial and Trinity. I list those because they are the ones we visited
chimneys

Post by chimneys »

Can you clarify what you mean by diversity? The word covers a lot of areas-ethnic/economic/religious/******** orientation..............

That said this is west Kent so the answer is very little whichever it is!
mystery

Post by mystery »

Good question and good point ....... And also how do you determine a lot of these things? I remember the ofsted report said there was a higher number than average of ESL children at my daughter's school quite some while back. It seemed very unlikely once on the inside,
hellomum

Post by hellomum »

Thanks for your responses - my query was more of ethnic diversity in Tonbridge area and importantly at the school.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now