Adams' transport

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Happy dad

Adams' transport

Post by Happy dad »

I know many parents worry regarding securing a place on the buses from Wolves etc. I was speaking to a parent today whose DS travelled on a minibus for Y7 and now has a place on the Wolves bus. She advised that now there is a minibus from Wolves for Adams' and one for NGHS. So even though you may not secure a place on the school organised buses, there are alternatives out there. Transport need not be a worry.
Penguin Mom

Re: Adams' transport

Post by Penguin Mom »

Where are the pick-up points for the minibus please?
wolvsparent

Post by wolvsparent »

That's great info HappyDad. Maybe the minibus would be a better option, depending on pick up locations!
A long 4+ months to wait now.
Last edited by wolvsparent on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thumbsup

Post by Thumbsup »

I remember a parent discussing a minibus option. Think the minibus is collectively arranged by parents who didn't get a place on the school bus. It was much pricier than the school bus. However, still worth considering in the grand scheme of things as it is another option.
onebigdilemma

Post by onebigdilemma »

I am sure if you don't get a school bus place the school will give you details of parents in a similar position. This is what they did this year.
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

Sorry don't have details of pick up points as it was just a passing conversation. I may be able to gather more information next time we bump into each other.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now