3 Weeks To Go...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
medwaymum

3 Weeks To Go...

Post by medwaymum »

Well, we are nearing the end of the road. 3 weeks until Allocation Day. Anyone else counting down?
As I understand it, online applicants will receive an email after 4pm on 3rd March or can log in to check result. Postal applicants will receive their results in the post 4th March.
Does everybody agree with this?
denis denis

Post by denis denis »

This is the reply I got when I emailed them to ask exactly what happens:

"Regarding the Secondary admissions information, we will send you an email after 4pm on the 3rd of March. Letters to all parents will be posted 1st class on the 3rd of March as well, so if you have applied online you will receive 2 notifications."

There was no mention of logging on to find out?

Denis denis
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Thanks denis denis! I would have probably sat there trying to log on for ages wondering what was going on!
:roll:
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

ohhh - I am so jealous! Gloucestershire aren't sending e-mails until after midnight on the 3rd which means a very late night for us!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Ooohh thats a tough one Burneth. You'd have to stay up and wait for the email! Lots of tired Glos. folks then. Fingers crossed for your first choice. :)
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

Good luck to you all too!

I think there will be lots of bleary eyes around Gloucestershire on the 4th...who couldn't resist waiting up?
proud mum x2

Post by proud mum x2 »

We have decided it's an allocation party for us on THE night in gloucestershire red wine will be flowig, a day off work is already booked, all welcome!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Thank you kindly for the invite, I would love to come! Save me a glass of red and some crisps and dip. 8)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now