I have a confession to make

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

diross

I have a confession to make

Post by diross »

Dear all
I am a nice person and I wish eveyone well ,but I cannot resist going onto the appeal pages to see how many boys are sucessful in their appeal . I am out of county and well down on the list ,this whole process has turned me into a demon mum I cannot wait for it all to be over. There now I have confessed I feel better.
di
Road Runner

Mel x

Post by Road Runner »

Dear Demon Mum

Don't worry this is exactly what this forum is for. So we can be open and honest and confess when we need to .

I guess you have a Boy? I don't know anything about appeals other then what I read on here but your commnet would make for an interesting debate. I wander what the figures are

Does anyone know???

Mel

PS

Those 'Confessions' they would ofcourse need top be of a similar sort to yours!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Demon Mum

Afraid I'm also OOC so can't really grant absolution, but if Mel is in-county it looks as though you are forgiven and can sleep easily again now! :lol: Best of luck, though - it must be agony waiting for 2 March. It'll be our turn again this time next year!

Mel - I think the figures for successful appeals are published at some point, but don't know if they are broken down to individual schools. I imagine the schools themselves would know for transfer appeals.

Marylou
diross

Thank you

Post by diross »

Thank you for your replies. I do feel better.
Demon mum
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now