HABS maths 2013 answers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
zhp

HABS maths 2013 answers

Post by zhp »

habs maths paper 2013 - hi does anyone have the answers to habs 2013 maths paper ?
many thanks
Daogroupie

Re: HABS maths 2013 answers

Post by Daogroupie »

None of the maths papers are provided with answers.

However some forum members will have created them which will have taken some time. DG
JuniorJ

Post by JuniorJ »

Would appreciate if anyone has the answers if they could post them. Previously, some members posted for 2011 paper which is really helpful. Would be good to cross check with others, as one can never be confident, have got them all right! Appreciate if anyone has them out there. :D
J50

Post by J50 »

JuniorJ wrote:Would appreciate if anyone has the answers if they could post them. Previously, some members posted for 2011 paper which is really helpful. Would be good to cross check with others, as one can never be confident, have got them all right! Appreciate if anyone has them out there. :D

From what I have seen you will get a better response if you post individual questions with your thoughts/solutions...
Jane G

Post by Jane G »

zhp wrote:habs maths paper 2013 - hi does anyone have the answers to habs 2013 maths paper ?
many thanks
Interesting that you are looking for the answers to this paper - when a day or two ago - you said your were finished with all your past papers. When I pm you to ask how much you quoted nearly £500 - are you looking for the answers to sell ? very naughty of you ! this forum is to help people
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Given that this is an 11+ paper, not a third year Econometrics module final exam, can you not just work the answers out for yourself?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

I have all the answers and original papers of MGS and WGS maths papers going back from 2005 to 2013(somewhere in my disheveled office ) after which I lost the will to work them out-I did offer the solutions free to any state child, but g55 pointed out there was no way to verify who was from the State or Private sector so I promptly refused all requests and in the end stopped even responding to all PMs w.r.t such requests.

If true please do not exploit vulnerable parents .

Obviously we have only heard one side of story so it would be grossly unfair to accuse you of anything untowards.
nyr

Post by nyr »

I'm not sure how useful it is to just know what the answers are to some of the trickier MGS questions. If the child is to learn anything from their mistakes then there are often subtle details which need to be explored.

nyr
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now