Anyone reviewing their tuition for 2017 exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Petitpois

Anyone reviewing their tuition for 2017 exam

Post by Petitpois »

So many parents grumble about over paying and poor quality tutoring. We had fantastic support for the two CEM and 1 indie tests we took, for entrance this year. If your taking the tests in 2017, I am happy to share some tips with anyone looking for advice on doing the same in the Trafford area. You'll need to PM though as per forum rules.

PP
enema

Re: Anyone reviewing their tuition for 2017 exam

Post by enema »

Surely posting tips is not prohibited...
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

My number one tip is getting a really really good tuition company. There is one that helped me massively and unfortunately I am not allowed to post here. They were able to help me here in the Midlands, but since they are up in your neck of the works, I thought I would share it.

PP
Mandy21

Post by Mandy21 »

You keep posting about great tutor companies, even though you're not local. Are you personally involved because I'm not sure plugging is allowed?
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Please be re-assured that I will not share any details pertaining to Trafford. Hope that resolves any concerns on your part.

So that solves the plugging concern, however I would be be still happy to describe the characteristics in general terms, so that when people go out looking, they can perhaps differentiate better!.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now