Anyone from Langley offered BHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bluesapphire

Anyone from Langley offered BHS

Post by bluesapphire »

Hi, I m extremely pleased that DD got an offer from Bhs. However want to know if there r parents who are in the same position as me and would like a car share/ hv a transport arrangement in mind? It would be great to be able to communicate with parents in advance, thanks!
Last edited by bluesapphire on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wineoclock

Re: Anyone from Langley offered BHS

Post by Wineoclock »

Hi
My daughter is in BHS currently in yr 7 ... Ashwood travels run a school bus to BHS starting from lawn tennis club windsor and have various stops in slough . My daughter travels that way from windsor stop or burnham grammar stop. I hope that helps .. The bus is dedicated school bus .
DD_DAD

Post by DD_DAD »

Hi

I am in the same boat as you bluesapphire, and keen to explore sharing options. I have PMed you my contact details.

Thanks
DD_DAD
bluesapphire

Post by bluesapphire »

Hi DD_DAD, I hv just seen ur msg, that's awsum :D I will contact u soon! Feeling happy.
Wineoclock wrote:Hi :D
My daughter is in BHS currently in yr 7 ... Ashwood travels run a school bus to BHS starting from lawn tennis club windsor and have various stops in slough . My daughter travels that way from windsor stop or burnham grammar stop. I hope that helps .. The bus is dedicated school bus .
Jagsy

Post by Jagsy »

Wineoclock wrote:Hi
Hi there, sorry to jump into this thread. My DS starts at Burnham Grammar in Sept, we live in Windsor. Could you tell me about this bus service for the lawn tennis club, as that is close by to where I live? Does this bus go to Burnham Grammar? Thanks for any info.

Jags
Wineoclock

Post by Wineoclock »

Hi jags
It's apple travel that runs busses to burnham grammar from same spot on windsor lawn tennis court . Please get in touch with them for more info . I am sure they can assist you . I have seen kids for burnham grammar getting of from that bus when am picking my daughter up .

I hope it helps
Jagsy

Post by Jagsy »

Wineoclock wrote:Hi jags
It's apple travel that runs busses to burnham grammar from same spot on windsor lawn tennis court . Please get in touch with them for more info . I am sure they can assist you . I have seen kids for burnham grammar getting of from that bus when am picking my daughter up .

I hope it helps
Thank you so much, that's brilliant. I will contact them tomorrow.
x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now